Siege and Storm - Leigh Bardugo “I have loved you all my life, Mal,”I whispered through my tears. ”There is no end to our story”I don’t even know where to begin on this one. *takes a deep breath*I must first say, Leigh Bardugo is one talented writer and has earned a place in my list of favorite authors. The way she writes is just so beautiful and vivid, I found myself getting lost in Alina’s world. The world building was fantastic and made the book so easy to read.After reading the first book in the series, Shadow and Bone, I knew I had to continue onto the sequel as soon as i could get my hands on a copy. It sure didnt take me long at all. Boy was that a glorious day.In my opinion, this was even better than the first one. I felt a lot more connected to the characters in this one. Im not saying I was unhappy with Shadow and Bone, but it seemed to have been lacking something for me. I love Alina’s character so much more now. She is fierce and powerful, but still has an emotional side that anyone can relate to. If i had to choose one though, Id have to say Stormhond was my favorite character because he brought a bit of humor to the story. His one liners and sarcasm made him so relatable. I found myself giggling every now and then, which resulted in weird looks from the people around me. I didn’t mind at all. The only thing that I am impartial to would be Mal’s character. I’m not sure what to think of him anymore. I want to love him, but the decisions he makes and the way he acts makes me kind of frustrated as well. Why would you give up on the girl you love just because things start to get a little complicated in her life? That’s when she needs you the most jerk!I’d also like to point out that I don’t usually cry when reading books, but the ending made my eyes water a bit. Darn you feelings!With all of that being said, I would highly recommend this book to people who like a little bit of everything in their books (adventure, action, romance, girl power). I seriously cannot wait until the next book in this series! I want it right now!